Saturday, February 5, 2011

Overheard at the Rainforest

After waiting out several Snowpocalypses/Snomageddons/SnOMG!s/Snowtorius B.I.G.'s/Snownamis inside our cozy house, we decided we needed to venture out into nature. And by "nature", I mean artificially constructed habitats in a temperature-controlled environment. We met my parents and sister at The Rainforest, along with what I'm guessing was the majority of cabin-fevered children and parents in the Greater Cleveland area. But everyone was in a good mood! And nice! I think most of the adults had more fun than the children. See if you can pick out which of the following quotes were said by children and which by fully-grown adults. Bonus points if you can pick out which ones were said by the upstanding members of my family.

This blog doubles as a photo essay on the thesis "Why I need a new camera". Lucky you!



"Wow! Check out the bulge on that guy!"


"IT'S GONNA POOP ON ME!"


"He's too small for such a big stick."


"If I'd wanted to smell shit all day I would have just stayed at home and sat next to the Diaper Genie."


"That monkey is hairy like you!"



"I would eat the bugs off of you if you asked me to."



- "Why is it sniffing its butt?"
-"...because it smells good? HAHAHAHA!"













1 comment: